Criminal Law Services Delhi
The Delhi Criminal Law Firm is a criminal law firm in Delhi that specialises in criminal law services and representing clients in criminal law cases in various courts in Delhi.
We provide a variety of criminal law services to our individual and corporate clients including the criminal law matters pertaining to:
- Criminal Misappropriation of funds;
- Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal conspiracy;
- Dishonour of Cheque under N.I.Act.
- Forgery and mischief;
- Various economic offences punishable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act etc.;
- Offence related to marriage viz. (a) Offence unusable under Dowry Act (b) Domestic violence Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC etc.
- Offence related to Drugs punishable under NDPS Act;
- Sexual offences;
- Offences against the state;
- Offence against the public tranquillity and public justice;
- Offence related to weights and measure, public health, safety, decency and morals;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, rape, kidnapping, unnatural sex etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc.
- and other offences punishable under the code of Indian Penal;
We offer prosecution and defence services to our clients in all criminal cases right from the registration of the case to its final disposing off including all the following services:
- Legal Help in making registration of FIR or Criminal Complaint, under 498A, 406, Domestic Violence Act, Dowry Prohibition Act etc.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of anticipatory bail applications before court of session an High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail before Criminal Courts;
- Filing of Revision, Appeal, Criminal Writ, petition under sec.482 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Criminal Trial before magistrate or court of session;
- Filing/defending complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending the criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code,
- Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.
After evaluating all Criminal Law Firms in Delhi if you wish to speak to one of our Criminal Law Services in Delhi, plesae note that our initial counselling session is absolutely without any obligation or fees*.